- Therapy-Exercise Equipment and Supplies / Exercise Equipment
- Healthcare, Therapy, Exercise Equipment
- Healthcare, Therapy, Exercise Equipment / Therapy-Exercise Equipment and Supplies
NuStep Recumbent Cross Trainers
- Safe, low impact, total-body workout for virtually all ages and ability levels
- Ideal for those with orthopedic issues, arthritis or physical disabilities as well as the overweight and obese
- Low starting resistance, user-controlled stride length and multiple resistance levels mean residents can build cardiovascular fitness and strength to improve outcomes over time
- NEW StrideLockTM feature locks arm handles and leg pedals for improved safety and stability when getting on and off
- Preferred by cardiac rehab, physical therapy and senior living professionals
- Made in America with the highest commitment to quality and durability, and backed by an industry-leading warranty
- Provides a combined cardiovascular and strength workout for improved outcomes
- Weight Capacity: T4r: 400 lbs , T5: 500 lbs , T5 XR : 600 lbs.
Ask about a Trade‐In Program
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.