Get CPS group purchasing advantages.
- We proactively identify opportunities to improve your bottom line.
- We hold our vendor partners to high standards of excellence and address service issues.
- We keep a pulse on senior living industry trends and recommend solutions to help you optimize resident care.
- We stay on top of regulations affecting therapy and pharmacy programs.
- We assign you a dedicated account manager who ensures your procurement needs are being met.
Our experienced team provides ongoing support to you and your staff every step of the way to offer the following:
- Exceptional Service – We deliver personal attention to every detail of the procurement process.
- Creative Solutions – We evaluate the industry to create program solutions that optimize resident care and reduce operating costs.
- Complete Flexibility – You gain access to innovative and well-respected vendors at no cost and with no obligation to purchase.
Working with CPS will not only save you money — it will save you time. That means you can focus on what’s most important: your residents.
Become a Member
CPS provides value-added programs to thousands of group purchasing members representing senior living communities nationwide. There’s no membership cost, no obligation and no minimum purchasing requirements.Join Us about Become a Member
Experience Success with CPS.
The success stories of our members speak volumes. Learn from their experiences to understand the advantages you’ll gain by joining CPS.Read More about Experience Success with CPS.