CPS Telemedicine Programs
Telemedicine has become a critical component in Healthcare. Care Purchasing Services (CPS) provides organizations with virtual physician-supported services to bring care to patients at their bedsides, in real time, after hours and on weekends when staff physicians are not on site.
Our partners help you:
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Control costs
- Reduce readmission rates
- Enhance resident and nurse experience
Telemedicine Vendor Partners
By combining video technology and digital diagnostic tools with Curavi's network of highly trained physicians, doctors can quickly examine and treat residents virtually at heir bedsides.
- 98% treat-in-place rate
- 40% of consults result in an avoided hospitalization
- Communities improve clinical outcomes and get/stay in narrow networks with hospital partners and ACOs
When a resident is in need of immediate medical care, with the touch of a button, the nurse can contact a specially trained physician through secure video and text messaging, day or night.
- 25%+ avg reduction in 30-day readmissions
- 15%+ average increase in census
- 10%+ average increase in revenue and cost reduction