What is a GPO?
Discover the purchasing power of a GPO.
What Is A GPO?
A group purchasing organization, or GPO, leverages the purchasing power of a similar group of buyers, aggregating individual purchases and negotiating discounts from manufacturers, distributors, and other vendors based on collective volume.
Why Choose CPS?
Care Purchasing Services (CPS) saves your organization time and money by giving you access to quality products and services across hundreds of carefully vetted vendors. CPS brings you more than value than can be measured in dollars.
We provide exceptional service to our clients. We proactively identify opportunities to improve your bottom line and enhance your offerings to increase resident and employee satisfaction. We hold our vendor partners to high standards of excellence and address service issues.
Our subject matter experts provide solutions. We keep a pulse on industry trends and focus on total solutions that will help you improve resident care and reduce operating costs. We have a dedicated clinical team well versed in the regulations affecting therapy and pharmacy programs.
How Does CPS Membership Work?
When you become a CPS client, our team becomes an extension of yours. From making sure your procurement needs are met to resolving vendor conflicts, we are here for you.
- Membership - Join CPS at no cost. Simply complete the Membership Agreement to get started.
- Consultation - We provide vendor program recommendations tailored to your specific needs and challenges.
- Vendor Programs - Access vendor discounts and/or benefits by signing a Letter of Participate (LOP) or Service Agreement.
- Procurement - You work directly with our vendor partners to procure products and services.
- Business Review - we routinely review your vendor programs with you to maximize your savings.
- Ongoing Support - We benchmark your community and proactively identify solutions to anticipate your future needs.
Become a Member