- Technology / Resident Engagement
- Resident Engagement / Virtual Reality
Rendever is overcoming social isolation through the power of virtual reality and shared experiences. Award-Winning, Research-Based Virtual Reality Platform for Senior Living.
Through Rendever’s virtual reality (VR) platform, residents enjoy a range of experiences together, allowing them to discuss powerful positive moments and grow relationships beyond what most programming allows.
- Give the gift of lifelong learning as your residents travel to virtually anywhere in the world
- Keep residents connected and happy, across the continuum of care, through reminiscence therapy and stimulating content
- Allow residents to cross off bucket list items that otherwise may seem impossible
- Create meaningful, memorable conversations as your residents share group experiences
- Allow family members to share new stories and important life moments experienced in virtual reality
MINIMAL RESIDENT INTERFACE, DESIGNED FOR COMMUNITY BUILDING
For residents, it’s as simple as wearing a headset. Staff or caregivers control the application via tablet, and multiple headsets are linked together for shared experiences and group programs.
Beyond world experiences, Rendever has developed a library of interactive applications that help promote wellness, such as guided breathing and meditative experiences and motivated movement as a part of physical therapy.
READ MORE ABOUT RENDEVER AND VR: