- Generators / Generator Maintenance Service
- Generators / Generators
- Plant Operations / Generators
- Plant Operations
PowerSecure, a Southern Company subsidiary, is the nation’s leading distributed energy innovation company. We take a full-facility, lifecycle approach through production and management, delivering clean and resilient energy to our customers at the best possible value.
Emergency Generator Service – A One-Call, One-Company Solution
Currently servicing 29 states, 1 island and growing…. Alabama – Arizona – Arkansas – Colorado – Connecticut – Delaware – Florida – Illinois – Indiana – Georgia – Kansas – Kentucky – Louisiana – Maryland – Mississippi – Missouri – New Jersey – New York – North Carolina – Ohio – Oklahoma – Pennsylvania – Rhode Island – South Carolina – Tennessee – Texas – Virginia – Washington DC – West Virginia – Puerto Rico
WE KNOW YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO
Our service agreement program puts the focus on us to maintain your generator.
A flexible service agreement lets you do what you do best while we provide expert service and support to keep your machines running at peak performance.
A service agreement can:
- Help detect failures before they occur
- Lower your operating costs
- Provide higher resale value for your equipment
- Allow you to concentrate on production, not maintenance
- Let’s you choose an appropriate maintenance routine for your equipment from a range of options
Customize your service agreement to include:
- Fluid Analysis
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Guaranteed repair cost and total cost per hour
- Total Maintenance and Repair Coverage
- Technical analysis with repair turnaround guarantees
- Service management system that schedules visits based on your scheduling needs
- Fixed costs for budgets
- Complete report of services performed in writing for customer records
- All generator makes & models
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.