- Clinical / Therapy
- Therapy / Therapy Provider
Therapy Experts in Rehabilitation and Wellness Services
HealthPRO® Heritage offers world-class therapy management services for CPS member organizations, delivering the optimal quality of care with exceptional outcomes and impressive bottom-line results.
HealthPRO® Heritage, one of the largest independently owned, diversified therapy and related service providers in the country, provides proactive care that can minimize risk of decline and/or move out. Their holistic approach to partnership can help your community thrive by offering:
- Defined post-surgical programming for residents returning home
- Tailored memory care programs focused on ability and optimal quality of life and function
- A comprehensive, multi-faceted wellness program with defined educational events
- A collaborative model of care with home health providers
- Niche program development to support census growth
- Market analytics to inform strategy
Proactive Senior Living
With deep experience working with senior living providers, HealthPRO® Heritage’s proven model of transitional care uses innovative programming to engage residents at various points in their aging process, meaningfully improving quality of life along the way. And, a vibrant therapy program makes your community more attractive to prospective residents and their families.
Flexible Partnership Solutions
HealthPRO® Heritage provides organizations a choice between (1) a truly innovative in-house therapy management partnership model and (2) a more traditional full service/outsourced/contract therapy approach. Their clients receive superior customer service with impressive outcomes, including:
- Cost management/revenue enhancement strategies that improve net margin
- Sophisticated performance metrics via proprietary technology system
- Dedicated health care reform and proposed PDPM payment reform expertise
- The industry’s foremost innovative clinical platform for enhanced patient satisfaction
- Compliance excellence for protection and risk mitigation
- Clinical programming and pathways that produce outcomes and drive clinical metrics
- Outstanding therapists and managers dedicated to a patient-focused, customer-centric approach
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.