- Environmental Services
- Janitorial & Housekeeping / Hand Hygiene Products
- Environmental Services / Janitorial & Housekeeping
GOJO is a manufacturer of hand hygiene and skin care products that people know and trust, such as PURELL® and PROVON®. GOJO simplifies compliance with hand hygiene and resident care standards through a whole systems approach.
At GOJO, our company purpose of “Saving Lives and Making Lives Better through Well-Being Solutions” keeps us focused on bringing to market innovations that solve important human problems. This includes our revolutionary new hand hygiene systems like:
PURELL CXR REDIFOAM™
Ideal for high-traffic facilities. The high-performance, top-fill fixture eliminates the hassle and hazards of removing panels and crawling under counters to change out soap cartridges.
- Maintenance Ease. Top-fill design reduces labor time by 57% and eliminates safety concerns1
- Luxurious REDIFOAM™ Soap. Fragrance-free or lightly fragranced formulations with essential oils for an unparalleled user experience
- Better for You and the Environment. Rinses fast and clean, saving about 9 gallons of water per refill2 compared to regular soap*
- Clean Seal System. Unique, self-preserved REDIFOAM™ formulation helps the dispensing fixture remain clean and clog free
- Medical-Grade Connections. Maintains an airless fluid transfer with no drips or spills
- Commercial-Grade Construction. Durable construction above and below the counter with all-metal components that are built to handle frequent use
- Better Wash Experience. Foam is created at the point of dispensing, so the system doesn’t lose its prime
Electronic Monitoring Systems, a suite of technology solutions powered by “Internet of Things” (IoT)-enabled smart dispensing, aimed at driving down hospital-acquired infections, improving food safety, and making it more efficient and cost effective for facilities to keep soap and sanitizer available where and when they’re needed.
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.