- Culinary / Culinary Services
- Culinary Services / Dining Consulting Services
CRANDALL CORPORATE DIETITIANS
CPS welcomes Crandall Corporate Dietitians, the nation’s most experienced dietary consulting firm. Their proven ala Carte Menus systems provide flexible, scalable, and tailored solutions for your community.
- Crandall has over 50 years of experience providing Menus, Systems and Dietary Consulting services to Senior Living communities
- Our ala Carte Menus system is Flexible by Design and works with any building size, care type, or dining style
- Service to CCRC’s, Assisted Living, Long-Term Care/Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Rehabilitation, Hospitals, Group Homes
- A web-based cloud system so there is no impact on your internal technology infrastructure
- Cost includes live webinar Trainings, personal / written / web-based On-going Support, and any Upgrades / Updates / Enhancements to the Menu System programs
Optional services include:
- Supplemental Recipe Packets and/or Adding your Recipes to your Crandall Menu database
- Seasonal Menu Focus Group for Corporations to create corporate-specific menu
- Procurement Interface with DSSI; available to interface with other Procurement companies as well
- EMR Interface with PointClickCare; available to interface with other EMR companies as well
“For over nine years, Crandall’s web-based menu systems have surpassed my needs. The well-integrated program is extremely reliable and very flexible. The valuable reports, extensive documentation, and responsive customer support have helped us remain citation free for years.”
Director of Dining Services/Healthcare, Naples FL
“My goal is always to create a cohesive, upscale, user friendly menu with all of my Chefs’ involvement. With Crandall, I truly feel like I have a partner and resource in our menu program. Crandall support staff exemplify the essence of customer service. Ongoing community support is a phone call away and I value the responsiveness and easy accessibility.”
Corporate Dining Services Consultant, Vancouver WA
“Our work with the Crandall team has been enjoyable, educational, and a very positive experience. They are extremely quick to respond to any questions or issues that I or any of our communities may have. They almost always have more than one solution, and give you the feeling that they are also learning and adapting based on the input from the customer.
Corporate Director of Purchasing, Tennessee
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.