- Clinical / Cognitive & Memory Care Programs
- Cognitive & Memory Care Programs / General
Creative Programming for Senior Adults
ALLE Learning™ is the leading provider of on-site turnkey lifelong learning programs for senior adult communities committed to providing robust and innovative programming for all residents.
Proven step-by-step program founded on an experience-based learning process
Residents not only attend ALLE Learning™ lifelong learning classes but also engage and participate in the programming. Each class has an interesting and stimulating subject presented in an age-appropriate format, combined with reinforcement projects designed to initiate curiosity, reduce isolation, and enhance self-esteem.
Alle Learning™ Lifelong Learning program is easy to implement and sustain
- All materials are accessible 24/7 via the Internet.
- Once you download a class, you can use it for all residents, as many times as you like.
- Classes are organized by month, each with a theme and three supporting classes.
- Monthly membership provides access to classes, web-based education for life enrichment coordinators, links to free sites, and other valuable resources
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.