- Clinical / Cognitive & Memory Care Programs
- Cognitive & Memory Care Programs / General
Reminiscence Therapy and Life Review for Older Adults
LifeBio empowers family members, volunteers, or staff members to quickly and easily record a person’s life stories. LifeBio highlights a person’s life patterns and preferences, helping direct care staff learn the best, individualized approach to care planning each day. LifeBio shows your commitment to deliver the best in person-centered care and memory care.
Holistic Wellness and Memory Care Solution
The LifeBio Memory app records a person’s story without difficulty or delay. LifeBio Memory app in action. It works on both iOS/Android tablets or smartphones. Staff, family, or volunteers can easily engage residents to learn their amazing stories. Having a person’s VOICE captured is priceless; story belongs in care.
- Easy to Use - The LifeBio Memory iOS/Android app starts dynamic story conversations to increase engagement.
- Competitive Edge - LifeBio Memory is an essential component of aging services, person-centered care, and excellence in memory care.
- Research-Based - LifeBio's proven life story methods and reminiscence therapy reduced depressive symptoms by 15% and increased efficiency and effectiveness of care staff.
- Rich Insights - Knowing more about each person's background and interests leads to individualized life enrichment and personalized ideas for care planning
The LifeBio Memory app will voice record a person's story OR it can help the family record the story too (if someone is unable to communicate themselves). In addition, Phone Interviews are an alternative method to create the story. When stories are captured, LifeBio will deliver the following:
- Life Story Book – One printed personalized book is provided for each person to keep and share with family
- Snapshot Summary – To display for others to learn more about the person
- Action Plan – Provides suggestions for staff to care for each individual, based on their personal experiences
As a LifeBio Authorized Organization, you will also receive:
- Online training and phone/email support
- Phone Interviews with family members (for residents with dementia or other communication challenges)
- Engagement materials, including What’s Your Story Cards and the MemoryBio photo album, for memory care
Evidence Based Approach
Research supporting LifeBio's evidence-informed program.
To learn more, please reach out to your CPS team.